Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things Change

The name of my book is Things Change by Patrick Jones . What I liked about my book so far is that the descriptions of each characters is almost like the writer knew the people in the book. Also how he sometimes focus on the characters home life also how they deal with their problems .







Something that I did not like is that in the book it takes kind of a long time to      get to the point that its trying to make. Also how johanna gets away from paul then she ends up going back to him . johanna never fights back with paul she always lets him push her around .







Something that would change about my book would be... That at the end when johanna sees paul again in her senior grad. party how you see that paul has a new girl friend and she had a black eye . its like he just moved on and started to hurt someone else . I thought it was kind of sad .

No comments: